- 120g unsalted butter
- 175g icing sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon whisky or rum
- shaved chocolate or cocoa powder
Prep:30min › Ready in:30min
- Place the butter in a bowl with the icing sugar and mix until fluffy.
- Add the cocoa and whisky or rum and continue to mix. (Adding more than 1 tablespoon of liquid will make it difficult to shape the mixture.)
- Shape the mixture into small balls, then roll in shaved chocolate or cocoa powder individually, and place them on a tray. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Altered ingredient amounts. allot more icing sugar - 04 Jan 2011
it's basically chocolate butter icing, there is no way you can roll these into truffles! - 09 Nov 2011
these are extreemly nice homemade sweets and i highly reccomened them. - 28 Dec 2010