2 people made this
About this recipe:
This recipe has been in the family for years, we all like flapjacks but think these are the best.
4oz soft margarine
6oz crunchy peanut butter
6oz demerara sugar
6 tbsp. golden syrup
2oz salted peanuts roughly chopped
2 tsp. lemon juice
- Set oven to 170 electric or gas mark 3.
- Place margarine, peanut butter, sugar and syrup in large pan and heat gently until melted.
- Stir in oats, nuts and lemon juice.
- Press into 11 x 7 inch tin and level out.
- Bake for about 35 mins until golden brown.
- Mark into pieces.
- Allow to cool in tin.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate