Roast Pork with Honey and Mustard Glaze
- 1.5kg boneless pork leg (roasting joint)
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Prep:10min › Cook:1hr › Ready in:1hr10min
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / gas mark 4.
- Stir together the honey, mustard, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Place pork in a roasting tin. Spread glaze evenly over pork roast.
- Roast in the preheated oven uncovered, until internal temperature measured with a meat thermometre reaches 70 degrees C, about 1 hour. Remove from oven, and let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
- 16 Apr 2011
Nice taste - 15 Nov 2010
Used different ingredients. I used ready made honey glaze that I mixed with Dijon mustard. As a side I have steamed Brussels sprouts, beans and broccoli and added a Mediterranean dressing: 3 TBS extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp lemon juice, 2 medium cloves garlic, chopped or pressed, Sea salt and black pepper to taste, 1 TBS dijon mustard, 1 TBS minced parsley. - 08 Feb 2011