Easy French Toast
- 1 egg
- 75ml milk
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 slices bread
Prep:5min › Cook:10min › Ready in:15min
- Beat together egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan or flat griddle over medium heat.
- Soak bread slices in egg mixture for 20 second on each side, or until thoroughly coated. Cook bread until both sides are lightly browned and crisp. Serve hot.
really easy and tasty - 30 Jul 2010
p.s. make sure your pan isn't TOO hot! - 28 Jan 2009
Really nice and easy, we served with preserves and honey. would be nice with some fruit and creme fraice or greek yoghurt. - 28 Jan 2009