1 / 1 Picture by: Linda
Baked Parmesan Basil Chips
- 3 King Edward or Maris Piper potatoes, sliced into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 25g grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Prep:20min › Cook:25min › Ready in:45min
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas mark 6. In a mixing bowl, toss the potato strips in the tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle with basil, Parmesan, salt and pepper, and toss well to coat.
- Arrange potato strips in a single layer on a medium baking tray. Do not crowd on the tray to ensure the chips turn crispy. Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!