1 / 1 Picture by: tricia jaeger
- 50g butter
- 4 large tart apples - peeled, cored and sliced .5cm thick
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 125ml cold water
- 75g dark brown soft sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Prep:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- In a large frying pan or saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; add apples. Cook, stirring constantly, until apples are almost tender, about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Dissolve cornflour in water; add to pan. Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and serve warm.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!