1 / 1 Picture by: MILKLISSA79
Thai Green Chicken Curry
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 small green peppers, sliced
- 1/2 courgette, sliced
- 100g frozen peas
- 100g frozen green beans
- 2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 400ml coconut milk
- salt to taste
Prep:5min › Cook:30min › Ready in:35min
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan, add the onion and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the sliced peppers and courgette and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove the veg from the pan and heat a further 1 tablespoon of oil, then add the curry paste. Add the chicken pieces and cook until sealed then add the veg back in, including the peas and green beans, and coat with the paste. Add the coconut milk, bring to a boil then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
I love this - 06 Nov 2011
Not very green that! - 22 Jan 2010
- 21 Jan 2010
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!