Tofu, miso and vegetable soup
A healthy and filling Japanese soup recipe, full to the brim with healthy green veggies.
2 people made this
1 teaspoon rapeseed or sesame oil
30g Asparagus, chopped finely
35g sugarsnap peas or mangetout, julienned
1 teaspoon mirin
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon water
70g plain firm tofu, chopped into small cubes
250ml vegetable stock
1 teaspoon white miso paste
- Place the water, soy sauce and mirin into a shot glass (so it can be added quickly to the pan, without wasting time measuring things).
- Heat the stock (not too strong!) and dissolve the miso paste into it. Keep aside ready to be added later.
- Heat the oil in a wok. Stir fry asparagus and sugarsnap peas for 2 minutes.
- Add tofu, mirin, soy sauce and water, stirfry for a further minute.
- Add stock, miso and spinach. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the spinach has wilted.
Reviews & ratings
Average global rating:
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 220.127.116.11