- 1 medium cooked lobster
- 30g butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 325ml fresh fish stock
- 60ml white wine
- 60ml double cream
- 1/2 teaspoon English mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
Prep:30min › Cook:10min › Ready in:40min
- Cut the lobster in half lengthways, and remove the meat from the claws and tail. Leave to one side. Remove any meat from the head and set aside. Cut the meat up into pieces and place back into the shell.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the shallot; cook and stir until tender. Mix in the fish stock, white wine and double cream. Bring to the boil, and cook until reduced by half. Mix in the mustard, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Preheat your oven's grill.
- Place the lobster halves on a grill pan or swiss roll tin, and spoon the sauce over the lobster meat in the shell. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top.
- Grill for 3 to 4 minutes, just until golden brown. Serve immediately.
I had this last night and it was delicious!! If I ever treat myself to lobster again, this is the recipe I'll use! - 22 Feb 2009
Very easy to make with little or no fuss and tastes divine. Throw in some musroom and petit pois white wine paella and you have a dish to never get tired of. - 01 Dec 2009