1 / 1 Picture by: PARKER71
Grilled Lobster Tails
- 2 whole lobster tails
- 125g butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- salt to taste
- ground white pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon - cut into wedges, for garnish
Prep:15min › Cook:5min › Ready in:20min
- Preheat the grill.
- Place lobster tails on a medium baking tray. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthways. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt and white pepper.
- Grill lobster tails 5 to 10 minutes, or until butter is melted and lightly browned, and lobster meat is opaque. Garnish with lemon wedges to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!