1 person made this
About this recipe:
Delicous jam doughnuts!
225g strong flour
3g Salt (Not necessary)
extra sugar to roll doughnuts in
- Use a food mixer or processor to combine the strong flour, yeast, sugar, butter and water for about 3 minutes.
- Prove the dough in room temperature untill its twice its original size. Knock back, roll into balls, leave to prove again untill expanded further.
- Heat oil in a deep fat fryer, fry the dough balls for around 3 minutes on each side (6-7 minutes in total) or untill they're a golden brown.
- Remove the doughnuts from the fryer and drain on kitchen paper. Roll in sugar.
- Heat a jam of your choosing untill its at a consistency at where you can just pour the jam, but dont let it get too runny.
- Inject jam into each of the doughnuts! Enjoy!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate