Berry white chocolate cheesecake
1 / 1
6 people made this
About this recipe:
This is a super-delicious cheesecake, which is the perfect end to any meal. A biscuit base is filled with a white chocolate, strawberry and raspberry cheesecake filling.
50g margarine, melted
200g rich tea biscuits, crushed
400g cream cheese
3 tablespoons caster sugar
200g white chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
175g fresh strawberries
75g fresh raspberries
Extra time:2hr cooling ›
- Preheat oven to 150 C / Gas 2.
- To make the base, stir together margarine and biscuit crumbs. Press firmly into a 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin.
- Beat mascarpone cheese until smooth, then beat in eggs and sugar. Fold in strawberries, raspberries and chocolate. Pour into prepared base.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off. Let the cheesecake cool in the oven with the door slightly ajar.
- When completely cool, chill until ready to serve.
For more easy tips on how to make a perfect cheesecake, check out our Perfect cheesecake tips how-to guide.
Watch our video to see how to make the easiest no-bake chocolate cheesecake ever! Watch now!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate