1 / 1 Picture by: Stephman
Apple French Toast
- 2 eggs
- 175ml (6 fl oz) semi-skimmed milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 4 tablespoons apple purée or apple sauce
- 6 slices bread
Prep:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar and apple purée; mix well.
- Soak bread one slice at a time until saturated with liquid.
- Cook on a lightly greased frying pan over medium to high heat until lightly browned on both sides. Serve hot with syrup or honey.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!