81 people made this
About this recipe:
A quick and super yummy recipe for beef burgers! Great for a summer afternoon feast serve with your favourite toppings.
250g (1/2 lb) beef mince
8 cream crackers
1 teaspoon oregano
1 sprinkling garlic powder
1/2 beef stock cube
salt and pepper, to taste
- Add mince beef to a bowl, season and seperate with a fork.
- Add cream crackers to a blender and blitz until fine, add to mince.
- Add oxo cube, garlic powder and oregano to mince.
- Crack egg and mix in well.
- Shape into rounds and cover and chill in the fridge.
- Cook on bbq/grill or fry until cooked.
- Serve in a bun with sweetcorn relish or salad. Deeeeelish :o)
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Fantastic burgers, really hold together well unlike some home-made recipes.
- 14 Jan 2010
I couldn't help but add a little hot sauce, some fresh herbs and an onion. Tasted great, very juicy.
- 14 Jul 2014
fantastic, the second time i made i changed the crackers for mini chedders, yum yum !!!
- 17 Jan 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate