1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Penne, Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
- 350g penne pasta
- 60ml olive oil
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 150g quartered cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 140g mozzarella cheese, diced
- 40g grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces fresh basil
- 12 large black olives, halved
Prep:20min › Cook:20min › Ready in:40min
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water as directed on packet, until just tender. Drain, and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan. Add spring onions and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 or 3 minutes. Stir in garlic, and cook for 2 minutes. Add pasta, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cook over low heat to warm through. Stir in mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Coarsely tear basil leaves in halves or thirds; add to pasta with olives, and serve immediately.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!