5 people made this
About this recipe:
Comfort food for those cold days.
2 chicken breasts, diced
4 streaky rashers, diced
salt and pepper
1/4 each red/yellow/green peppers, diced
1 onion, diced
6 mushrooms, diced
1 clove garlic, diced
250g Arborio rice
4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
300ml white wine
600ml chicken stock
100g goat cheese
- Heat olive in large saucepan. Add chicken, rashers and saute until cooked. Add peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic and cook until soft. Add rice and cook for a futher 5mins,
- add chilli sauce and stir in well.
- Gradually add wine until totally absorbed into mixture.
- Add stock small amounts at a time until it is nearly all absorbed.
- Add cheese and stir in well until disolved into mixture.
- Stir in cream, season to taste, remove from heat and serve with garlic bread.
This was a nice dish but may be a bit rich for me. I will make this again but without the cheese
- 10 Nov 2012
made without adding the cheese and used soya cream (for dairy intolerant guest) and it was really a really tasty dish
- 10 Mar 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate