Serves : 6
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 4 streaky rashers, diced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 each red/yellow/green peppers, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 mushrooms, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 250g Arborio rice
- 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 300ml white wine
- 600ml chicken stock
- 100g goat cheese
- 300ml cream
- garlic bread
Prep:20min › Cook:40min › Ready in:1hr
- Heat olive in large saucepan. Add chicken, rashers and saute until cooked. Add peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic and cook until soft. Add rice and cook for a futher 5mins,
- add chilli sauce and stir in well.
- Gradually add wine until totally absorbed into mixture.
- Add stock small amounts at a time until it is nearly all absorbed.
- Add cheese and stir in well until disolved into mixture.
- Stir in cream, season to taste, remove from heat and serve with garlic bread.
This was a nice dish but may be a bit rich for me. I will make this again but without the cheese - 10 Nov 2012
made without adding the cheese and used soya cream (for dairy intolerant guest) and it was really a really tasty dish - 10 Mar 2011
- 22 Dec 2009