1 / 1 Picture by: DIZRICH
Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Farfalle
- 250g (9 oz) farfalle pasta
- 90g (3 oz) fresh steamed asparagus
- 30g (1 oz) smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Cook farfalle according to packet instructions; rinse under cold water and drain.
- Steam the asparagus over boiling water and cook until tender but still firm. Drain, cool and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the farfalle, asparagus, smoked salmon, lemon juice, pistachio nuts, basil, olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix well and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours. Remove from refrigerator and serve.
Used different ingredients. would use pine nuts instead of pistacios, sounds yummy - 11 Dec 2008
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!