1 / 1 Picture by: DavidG
- 4 eggs
- 250ml double cream
- 250ml milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 100g Jarlsberg cheese, grated
- 50g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 (23cm) unbaked pastry case
Prep:10min › Cook:40min › Ready in:50min
- Preheat oven to 220 C / Gas 7.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and cream. Season with salt, white pepper and nutmeg. Place grated Jarlsberg and mozzarella in the pastry case. Pour egg mixture over cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 180 C / Gas 4, and bake for 25 minutes, or until pastry is golden and filling is set. Allow to set 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!