1 / 1 Picture by: LMF443
Moroccan Chicken Tagine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets - cut into chunks
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 1 (400g) tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 (400g) tin chopped tomatoes
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
Prep:15min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hr
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, and cook the chicken, onion and garlic about 15 minutes, until browned.
- Mix the squash, chickpeas, carrot, tomatoes, stock, sugar and lemon juice into the pan. Season with salt, coriander and cayenne pepper. Bring the mixture to the boil and continue cooking 30 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!