Rocky road tray bake
- 125g butter
- 125g digestive biscuit crumbs
- 110g desiccated coconut
- 175g chopped walnuts
- 325g chocolate chips
- 75g miniature marshmallows
- 1 (397g) tin condensed sweetened milk
- 60g plain chocolate, melted
Prep:10min › Cook:25min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- In a 20x30cm baking dish, melt the butter and sprinkle the digestive crumbs over the melted butter. Mix together and press onto bottom of dish.
- Layer coconut, nuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows over biscuit base. Drizzle the condensed milk evenly over all.
- Bake at 180 C for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and drizzle with the melted chocolate. Cool completely and cut into squares.
Dissapointed. There was no crunch. The biscuit base is too soft and gooey and the condensed milk sinks to the bottom to leave a greasy base! If i ever made this again i would let the biscuit base set in the freezer before layering and putting in the oven. - 10 Mar 2012
ABSOLUTELY FAB!!! Thought too little biscuit but forms delicious cakey base with the coconut. Swopped nuts for cherries so little ones could enjoy too - 19 Jun 2010
wow this is fab! Added more biscuits (200g total) and a bit more butter (150g) and baked for 30 mins in fan oven 160C...once you start you can't stop eating it! Best of all my 8 yr old daughter managed to do most of the prep/cooking so it's fun to make with children too. - 13 Apr 2013