Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- 6 slices streaky bacon
- 12 scallops, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Prep:5min › Cook:20min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4.
- Cut the bacon slices in half and wrap each half around a scallop. Use a cocktail stick to secure in place.
- Drizzle lemon juice over scallops. Place on a baking tray. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Serve warm.
Something else. I like to cook these on the grill. Be sure to use long skewers so they are easy to flip! - 24 Sep 2009
This was super easy and really delicious - 08 Oct 2011
one of my very favourite recipes! i like to prepare them on the grill ... the smokey flavour is excellent. - 17 Sep 2009