1 / 1 Picture by:
Serves : 6
- 1 pack of Steak & Kidney (available at most supermarkets and very cheap)
- Fresh Thyme
- Gravy Granuals
- 1 Pack ready to roll Puff Pastry
- Any type of vegetables (chopped)
Prep:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Put Steak, Kidney, fresh thyme (I use quite alot as i love the taste, but add as much or as little as you like) and any chopped vegetables to a pan.
- Season, cover with water and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 20 mins or until steak is cooked.
- Add gravy granuals to the pan (the pan with steak etc). to make a gravy sauce for your pie.
- Pour mixture into a pie tin.
- Roll out puff pastry and cover the steak mixture/top of the pie tin. Cut off the excess pastry using a knife.
- Bake in preheated oven gas mark 5 for approx. 15 mins or until puff pastry has risen and golden.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!