3 people made this
About this recipe:
We went to Canada and had delicious buffolo wings and decided to make them ourselves, very hot but absolutely scrummy you need to try x
chicken wings, jointed
4 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons hot sauce (Encono hot pepper sauce)
generous pinch pepper
generous pinch garlic granules
8 tablespoons flour
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp salt
veg oil for frying
Extra time:15min ›
- Mix flour, paprika, cayenne and salt.
- Coat the wings and refridgerate for 60-90 mins.
- Heat oil (enough to cover the wings, i.e deep fry). Fry for 10-15 mins till cooked then drain on kitchen paper.
- While frying mix butter, hot sauce, pepper, garlic granules in a small pan and heat gently till butter melted and all combined.
- Put wings in a bowl and put sauce over the top and mix. ENJOY
Write a review
Click on stars to rate