Easy Rocky Road
- 2 medium-sized bars of milk chocolate
- a couple of handfuls of mini marshmallows
- 6 digestive biscuits (broken into largish chunks)
- a handful of raisins (optional)
Prep:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- And here is the easy bit how to make them: Melt the chocolate in a bowl suspended over a pan of boiling water, making sure that the water does not touch the bowl.
- Once the chocolate has melted add the rest of the ingredients and mix well, but make sure that you don't break up the biscuits too much.
- Pour into a baking tray, which has been lined with parchment or greaseproof paper, level out and stick in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Once the mix has set, tip out and cut into squares, make yourself a cuppa and enjoy it with your rocky road.
A 'safer' way to melt the chocolate is to put it in a glass bowl in the microwave and give it 30 SECOND boosts till it is soft then just stir it. The time it needs will depend on how cold it is to start with and the quantity you are using. Watch it as you can overdo it!!! - 24 Oct 2011
Altered ingredient amounts. try adding glace cherries and some butter to make it softer and a few tsp of golden syrup yum yum!! x - 28 Feb 2011
Used different ingredients. i added some cocktail cherries, they were great also for more chocolatey stuff use cheap pack of cookies. great fun. - 10 May 2010