1 / 1
3 people made this
About this recipe:
This easy recipe calls for chestnut puree which can be found in specialty shops and larger supermarkets.
4 egg yolks
150g chestnut puree
5 tablespoons caster sugar
3 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon brandy
4 egg whites
60g whipped cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 C / gas 4.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks until thick and lemon coloured.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the chestnut puree, sugar, milk and brandy. Add egg yolks and mix until smooth.
- In a large, clean bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold the beaten whites into the chestnut mixture.
- Pour into an ungreased 1 1/2 litre souffle dish. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Top with whipped cream and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate