1 person made this
About this recipe:
A nice way to deal with leftovers. And it has vegetables and cooking apples in it, so you can call it healthy.
Makes: 1 pie
2oz plain flour
1lb cooked turkey/nut roast
2 cooking apples
4oz cooked stuffing
1 jigger (3 tbsp) cranberry sauce
1 tsp sage
1/4 pint stock (turkey or vegetable)
Extra time:10min chilling ›
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Grease a 2.5 pint pie tin.
- Boil the potatoes, leave to cool.
- Rub together the flour and margarine, add a little water to form pastry dough, chill for 10 minutes.
- Dice the potatoes, onions and turkey/nut roast. Peel, core and dice the cooking apples. Crumble the stuffing.
- Mix everything except the pastry and stock, put in tin, pour on the stock.
- Roll out the pastry to form a lid, cut an air hole, put on top of mixture.
- Bake for 35 minutes, serve hot.
Use for leftovers
It needs leftover turkey/nut roast and stuffing. And you can use leftover boiled potatoes to save time.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate