Barbecued Asian Ginger Pork Chops
- 110ml (4 fl oz) orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed chillies, such as Schwartz
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 pork loin chops
Prep:2hr › Cook:12min › Ready in:2hr12min
- In a shallow container, mix together orange juice, soy sauce, ginger, orange zest, garlic, chillies and salt. Add pork chops, and turn to coat evenly. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Turn the pork chops in the marinade occasionally.
- Preheat barbecue for medium high heat.
- Lightly oil cooking grate. Cook pork chops for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Altered ingredient amounts. I added 1/2 pint pork stock and some honey to the marinade, afer I removed the meat. Then I reduced it down,and added a knob of butter to create a sauce.The weather had turned nasty so I grilled the pork,rather than BBQ it and served with baked potato. - 05 Apr 2010
A differant and tasty way to prepare pork chops. The little chilli hit was great, I will make it again - 05 Apr 2010