1 person made this
About this recipe:
A lovely casserole with a kick. This chilli-style casserole has bacon, mince, kidney beans and potatoes. I add tomato soup to make the sauce richer.
225g (8 oz) bacon, diced
900g (2 lb) steak mince
1 medium onion, chopped
1 tin red kidney beans
6 medium potatoes, chopped
1 tin tomato soup
1 tablespoon mustard
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Lightly spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Fry or microwave bacon until lightly browned.
- Drain on kitchen paper. If using a frying pan, discard bacon dripping.
- Brown beef and onion.
- In a separate bowl combine with beans, potatoes and soup.
- Transfer to slow cooker and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours.
- Stir in mustard and Worcestershire sauce before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate