1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Barbecued garlicky prawns
- 50 to 70g unsalted butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1kg (2 lb) large fresh prawns, peeled and deveined
Prep:5min › Cook:5min › Ready in:10min
- Preheat barbecue for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together softened butter, olive oil, garlic, shallots, chives, salt, pepper and paprika; add the prawns, and toss to coat.
- Lightly oil the barbecue's cooking grate. Cook the prawns as close to the flame as possible for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until pink.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!