1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Barbecued Marinated Swordfish
- 4 cloves garlic
- 75ml (3 fl oz) white wine
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon savoury seasoning, such as Knorr
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 swordfish steaks
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- 4 slices lemon, for garnish (optional)
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- In a glass baking dish, whisk together the garlic, white wine, lemon juice, soy sauce, olive oil, savoury seasoning, salt and pepper. Place swordfish steaks into the marinade, and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning frequently.
- Preheat barbecue for high heat, and lightly oil cooking grate.
- Barbecue swordfish steaks for 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.
Allow at least an hour for the swordfish steaks to marinate.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!