1 / 1 Picture by: mamabake
Puff Pastry Pizza
mamabake Kent, England, UK
- 1 packet Just Roll Puff Pastry
- Chunk of Courgette
- 1/2 an onion
- 1tbsp Tomato Puree
- Chunk Chorizo
- 1 Large Field Mushroom
- Handfull Grated Cheese of your choice
- 1 Egg, beaten
- dash Olive Oil
- Cherry Tomatos
Prep:20min › Cook:20min › Ready in:40min
- Pre-heat oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6) Dice the courgette, onion, chorizo and mushroom.
- Add a dash of olive oil to a frying pan. Add the diced ingredients listed and fry on a medium/high heat for about 4/5 minutes.
- Dust your worksurface with flour and lay out a square or rectangle of the pre-made puff pastry. Roll up the edged to make a divot in the middle and with a fork, prick the inside of the pastry. Brush with the beaten eat.
- Lay the pastry on some baking paper on a baking tray and bake for about 10 mins.
- Take out of the oven. With the back of a spoon spread the tomato puree over the inside of the pastry. Then put the fried ingredients into the pastry bottom.
- Sprinkle over the grated cheese. Add some olives and cherry tomatos.
- Brush the pastry edges with the beaten egg and put back into the oven (200C/400F/Gas 6) for about 15 minutes.
You can add any ingredients. I sometimes use mattesons smoked pork sausage instead of chorizo. Or keep it vegetarian by leaving out the meat.
It's very tasty cold too.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!