- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- crushed chilli flakes to taste (optional)
- 700g fresh king prawns, peeled and deveined
Prep:35min › Cook:5min › Ready in:40min
- In a large, glass bowl, stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic and black pepper. Season with crushed chillies, if desired. Add prawns, and toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue for high heat. Thread prawns onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Lightly oil cooking grate. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
really delicious and SO easy! - 10 Jul 2011
- 15 Jun 2011
Altered ingredient amounts. My partner couldn't get enough of this dish! I made a double batch of the marinade and set aside half to coat the pasta; I then marinated pre-cooked prawns for about 45 minutes. I tossed the prawns and marinade together with wholewheat linguine. The family loved it and partner commented that it was the best prawns & pasta he'd ever had. - 21 Jul 2008