Sweet and Sticky Pork Loin Steaks
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 pork loin steaks (or chops if you prefer), tenderised
- 100g seasoned flour
- a splash of wine or sherry
- 1 handful chopped pecan nuts
- 2 tablespoons honey
Prep:5min › Cook:20min › Ready in:25min
- In a large frying pan, fry off the onion and garlic in the butter.
- Coat the pork in seasoned flour and add to the pan, leave it to brown on one side before moving it! Turn the meat and brown on the other side, then take it out to rest.
- Add the wine and nuts to the pan, fry off the alcohol and add the honey.
- Pour the sticky sweet juice over the steaks and serve with mashed potatoes and greens!
Really yummy!!! I served it with stir-fried veggies and rice .... and will be having it again soon!! - 27 Jul 2011
I love love LOVE this! - 05 Feb 2010
husband and me loved them - 23 Sep 2010