1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Barbecued Soy-Sesame Asparagus
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dark brown soft sugar
- 1 large bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Prep:10min › Cook:8min › Ready in:18min
- Preheat barbecue for high heat.
- In a shallow baking dish, mix sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and sugar. Place asparagus in the dish, and toss to coat.
- Lightly oil the cooking grate. Barbecue the asparagus spears for 8 minutes, turning often, until slightly charred, tender but firm. Garnish with sesame seeds to serve.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!