1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Barbecued teriyaki tuna steaks
- 225ml (8 fl oz) teriyaki sauce
- 180ml (6 fl oz) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tuna fillets or steaks
Prep:5min › Cook:10min › Extra time:30min › Ready in:45min
- In a large resealable freezer bag, combine the teriyaki sauce, oil, garlic and pepper. Place the tuna in the bag. Seal the bag with as little air in it as possible. Give the bag a good shake to coat the tuna fillets. Marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, preheat the barbecue for high heat and lightly oil the cooking grate.
- Remove tuna from marinade, and place on barbecue. Cook to desired doneness.
Allow 30 minutes for the tuna to marinate.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!