1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Barbecued Tuna with Soy and Sherry Marinade
- 8 tuna steaks
- 7 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons sherry
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Prep:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- In a shallow baking dish, mix soy sauce, sherry, vegetable oil, fresh lime juice and garlic. Add the tuna steaks, and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat barbecue to medium high heat. Lightly oil the cooking grate.
- Place tuna steaks on the preheated barbecue, and discard remaining marinade. Grill for 3 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Allow 1 hour for tuna to marinate.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!