1 / 1 Picture by: Cowboyspals
Chicken Livers with Bacon
- 450g fresh chicken livers
- 120g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 rashers streaky bacon
Prep:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Rinse livers, pat dry and place in a resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl mix the flour, garlic granules, salt and pepper and add mixture to chicken livers. Seal bag and shake bag to coat. Set aside.
- Place bacon in a large, deep frying pan. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Remove bacon, leaving bacon dripping in pan, and set aside.
- Cook coated chicken livers in bacon dripping covered over medium high heat until almost done, about 17 to 20 minutes. Add bacon and cook together until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!