1 / 1 Picture by:
Light Chicken Pasta
- 250g large penne pasta
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian herbs
- 1 (400g) tin chopped tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:30min › Cook:15min › Ready in:45min
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- Meanwhile, in a large lightly greased frying pan over medium heat, cook chicken for about 15 minutes and remove from pan; cool and dice.
- In the same pan over medium heat, combine onion, mushrooms, Italian herbs, tomatoes with juice, salt and pepper; cook until onions are translucent. Remove from heat and add chicken and pasta. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top; serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!