1 / 1 Picture by: pomplemousse
Basil and Sun-dried Tomato Bread
- 2 1/4 teaspoons dried active baking yeast
- 400g (14 oz) bread flour
- 3 tablespoons wheat bran
- 5 tablespoons quinoa
- 3 tablespoons dried milk powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 25g (1 oz) sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 280ml (10 fl oz) water
- 225ml (8 fl oz) boiling water to cover
Prep:10min › Cook:3hr › Ready in:3hr10min
- In a small bowl, pour boiling water over sun-dried tomatoes to cover. Soak for 10 minutes, drain, and cool to room temperature. With scissors, snip into small pieces.
- Place all ingredients into the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select the Basic or White Bread cycle, and Start.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!