3 people made this
About this recipe:
Yummy chocolate chip cookies :)
Makes: 6 at least
90g (3 oz) margarine
90g (3 oz) caster sugar
175g (6 oz) plain flour
1 cocoa powder
1 cap vanilla extract
1 bag chocolate chips
Extra time:5min cooling ›
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 5. Cream together the margarine and the sugar.
- In a mug beat the egg and mix into the creamed mixture.
- Add the flour bit at a time. Add the vanilla then the cocoa powder.
- Stir in the chocolte chips and spoon onto a greased baking tray. The mixtue should be quite stiff.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until firm to the touch.
Serve with a dusting of icing sugar and a few strawberries.
Make perfect cookies every time with our How to make cookies guide!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate