11 people made this
About this recipe:
Chicken cooked with peppers, onions, mango and cream. Beautiful taste.
tin of peaches
1/2 jar mango chutney
Extra time:5min marinating ›
- Fry onions and peppers.
- Coat chicken pieces in flour and salt and pepper.
- Fry in oil.
- Put in casserole dish or saucepan.
- Put in juice from tin of peaches.
- Add chutney.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Cut peaches into bite-size pieced.
- Towards the end, add peaches.
- Add cream.
gorgeous creamy taste. this is definitely my favourite meal(main course)
- 08 Apr 2010
Write a review
Click on stars to rate