1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Bok Choy Salad
- 1 medium head bok choy, diced
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (94g) packet Chinese instant noodles
- 50g (2 oz) blanched slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
Prep:15min › Ready in:15min
- Combine bok choy and spring onions; cover and chill.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and noodle seasoning packet. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Break noodles into small pieces; combine with almonds and sesame seeds.
- Before serving, combine the bok choy mixture and noodle mixture; add dressing and toss to coat.
For more authentic flavour, buy imported instant noodles at your local Asian supermarket.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!