1 / 1
42 people made this
About this recipe:
This fish is baked with a polenta crust and sprinkled with crushed pecans. Simple but delicious!
8 tablespoons polenta (cornmeal)
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1kg whitefish fillets, such as mahi-mahi or cod
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
60g pecans, finely crushed
5 wedges lemon, for garnish
5 sprigs fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 260 C / Gas 9.
- In a large bowl, mix the polenta, salt and pepper. Dip the fish in the polenta mixture; coating well.
- Place fish on a flat, greased baking tray. Pour the oil over the fish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with pecans towards the end of the cooking period.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate