1 / 1 Picture by:
- 800g crab meat
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 110g dried breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- In a mixing bowl, place the crabmeat, salt, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Shape the crab mixture into cakes and roll in breadcrumbs.
- In a medium frying pan, heat 4 tablespoons of oil over medium heat. Saute the cakes about 5 minutes. Turn, then cook for another 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!