Brown Rice Loaf
- 60g (2 oz) brown rice
- 150ml (5 fl oz) water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 200ml (7 fl oz) warm water
- 400g (14 oz) bread flour
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried active baking yeast
Prep:20min › Cook:3hr › Ready in:3hr20min
- In a saucepan bring water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Drain.
- Place cooked rice and remaining ingredients into the bread machine pan. Select cycle; press Start.
It would be helpful to know the setting this bread was baked on please, as this would make a great bread for wheat intolerance diet. - 14 Sep 2012
I'm really curious about the recipe, but I'm waiting for somebody to try it and post their review. :D - 15 Apr 2011