1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Sultana Rice Pilaf
- 15g (1/2 oz) butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 200g (7 oz) uncooked long grain white rice
- 60g (2 oz) sultanas
- 350ml (12 fl oz) chicken stock
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 30g (1 oz) flaked almonds
Prep:5min › Cook:20min › Ready in:25min
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Sauté onion, stirring, until tender. Stir in the rice, sultanas, stock, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, or until rice is cooked and liquid is absorbed. Stir in almonds before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!