1 / 1 Picture by: fatbear
- 500g (1 lb) beef mince
- 3 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat barbecue for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix the mince, breadcrumbs, egg, spring onions, 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning and mustard. Form into 4 burgers.
- In a small bowl, blend the barbecue sauce and 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning.
- Lightly oil the cooking grate, and cook the burgers 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Place a slice of cheese on each burger, and allow to melt. Serve with seasoned barbecued sauce.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!