1 / 1 Picture by: imallie
Barbecued Catch of the Day
- 1 trout, cleaned and head removed
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 sprig fresh basil
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Preheat barbecue for medium-high heat.
- Line the cavity of the fish with slices of garlic and slices of lemon. Stuff the fresh basil and rosemary inside. Season with salt and pepper. Wrap the fish in foil, and set on wire rack over the barbecue.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes over direct heat, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove herbs and lemon from the fish. Hold the fish up by it's spine, and comb the meat from the bones using a fork. Serve with lemon wedges.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!