Cheesy Courgette Slices
- 2 courgettes, cut into 2cm (1/2 in) slices
- 140g (5 oz) grated Cheddar cheese
- 60g (2 oz) butter
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Preheat the grill. Lightly grease a medium baking tray.
- Over medium-low heat, melt butter in a large saucepan. Stir in courgette and cook slowly, stirring occasionally until courgette is soft and golden brown.
- Spread courgette on the baking sheet and top with cheese.
- Grill until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
Used different ingredients. Excellent! I used garlic, pepper and some other spices to give it more flavour. I also used cheddar cheese. Next time I might try using bread crumbs too. - 15 Sep 2008
This is really good. My mum has made this same recipe at home for a long time. My only alteration would be to add mushrooms and onions. Soooo good! - 15 Sep 2008
Just ok. - 15 Sep 2008