Chicken for One
Serves : 1
- 110g (4 oz) butter
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 40g (1 oz) grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:2min › Cook:12min › Ready in:14min
- Melt 1/4 of the butter in a medium frying pan over medium high heat.
- Add chicken to frying pan and brown for 5 to 7 minutes, turning occasionally. When chicken is browned, add remaining butter and lemon juice (if desired, add extra lemon juice to taste).
- Sauté for 6 minutes over medium heat, then remove chicken from frying pan. Add cheese to frying pan, stir all together until mixture has reached the consistency of a sauce, then pour the sauce over the chicken and serve hot.
... A complete disaster .... Don't know what I did wrong but the "sauce" became solidified lumps of brown cheese that looked more like hobnobs floating in a sea of butter ..... It gave my family a laugh but that's all!! - 01 Dec 2012